Six Degrees Barre
Try our studio original! Six Degrees Barre touches on Endurance, Strength, Flexibility, and Restoration. This total body workout is intense but rewarding, using a variety of props to skillfully blend cardio, Pilates, balance work, and strength training into an invigorating hour of fast-paced movement and music. Modifications are offered for all levels of student, and trained instructors emphasize form over speed.
Slow Burn Barre
Barre class is already notorious for isolating tiny muscle groups, strengthening our overlooked structural muscles to support all those big groups, from the quads and glutes to pecs and calves. Slow Burn takes it to a new level, using your body weight to create resistance and repetition to turbo-charge strength training. Endurance and Strength are hallmarks of this class.
- Learn how to teach the hottest new workout with Six Degrees Pilates’ exclusive 18 hour barre class teacher training!
- Learn the principles of Pilates, ballet, cardio, and yoga to create a challenging total body workout at the barre!
- Our program attracts international clients and teachers. Joining our training program increases your professional network!
- We offer off-site trainings as well!
Upcoming Barre Teacher Training
Whether you’re a barre teacher looking for continuing education or a student who wants to deepen their practice, our workshops are hands-on and taught by the very best.
Six Degrees Barre Class voted: “Best NEW Workout in the Twin Cities”!
– Minnesota Monthly, 2011 | View full article
Six Degrees Workout Creating a ‘Buzz”
“At Six Degrees, cardio is added to the barre workout, making it the most rigorous class offered, and the most popular.”
Read the full article from the StarTribune.com
Article by: AIMÉE TJADER , Star Tribune